Don't let the idea of Young Living's Premium Starter Kit be overwhelming! Incorporating essential oils into your everyday life is actually quite simple. Essential Oils can be used in three different ways: AROMATICALLY, TOPICALLY, and INTERNALLY.
Use essential oils aromatically to uplift the spirit
- Rub 2-3 drops of oil between your palms and inhale
- Add a few drops of oil to your Young Living diffuser
Apply essential oils directly on the skin
- Place 2-3 drops of oil directly on the desired area and massage in
(always follow the label's dilution instructions when applying topically and if skin irritation occurs, apply a carrier oil of choice to the area to dilute)
Ingest essential oils internally
- Place a few drops of oil into a vegetable capsule and swallow with water
- Add 1-2 drops of oil to a glass of water or beverage of choice
- Add 1-2 drops of oil to meals when cooking
(always consult individual product labels for specific usage directions)
I'm going to share just a few ways we use the 11 Premium Starter Kit oils in our daily routine.
- I like to add a few drops to a handful of Epsom salts then toss into a warm bath for a relaxing soak.
- I also like to add a couple drops to the diffuser during homework hour when frustrations run high.
- I add 2 drops to an empty veggie capsule and take as a dietary supplement prior to breakfast every morning.
- I add a drop to my facial moisturizer morning and night.
- I also love to inhale directly from the bottle for an aromatic mood boost.
- I add 2 drops to an empty veggie capsule and take as a dietary supplement during the winter season.
- I also add a drop to my toothbrush when brushing my teeth for an extra burst of freshness.
- I add 2 drops to an empty veggie capsule and take as party of my daily health regimen.
- I also like to add a drop to a mug of hot tea during the winter season.
- I add a couple drops to my laundry detergent when washing towels to add a fresh, clean aroma.
- I also add a few drops to a cotton ball and place in the bottom of each garbage can to help neutralize the air.
- I like to add a couple drops to homemade shower bombs for an at-home steam spa.
- I also diffuse nightly during the winter season to help promote a restful nights sleep.
- I add a couple drops to a glass of water or a morning smoothie for a yummy flavor enhancer.
- I add several drops to a small spray bottle with water and witch hazel for a calming room/linen spray.
- I also like to add a couple drops to a scoop of coconut oil and apply to skin for a soothing rub.
- I drop directly into my mouth or add a few drops to a small spray bottle with water and spritz in my mouth for a quick breath freshener.
- I also like to add 1-2 drops to a glass of water for a pre-workout drink.
- I add a couple drops to a scoop of coconut oil and massage into muscles post exercise.
- I also like to add a couple drops to a handful of Epsom salts and add to a bowl of warm water for a relaxing foot soak.
These are only a few of the ways we use our essential oils everyday. Don't feel like you have to know all the things before you can jump into the Premium Starter Kit. These 11 oils are user-friendly plus, the kit comes with some great educational information to help you get started confidently.